Madonna (full name Madonna Louise Ciccone Ritchie) was born on August 16, 1958 in Bay City, Michigan, United States. She is a famous American pop singer-songwriter, guitarist, dancer, record producer, film producer, actress, film director and author.
Biography and Career :
Before starting her career Madonna had attended Rochester Adams High School, St. Andrews Patrick Catholic and West Junior High in Rochester Hills, Michigan. A big pain for Madonna, her family and all her fans was suddenly produced by her mother's death from 1963, who sufferd of cancer.
Madonna is also a successful songwriter, dancer, record producer, film producer, actress and author.
She started her music career in 1982, releasing her first albums and singles broke all records and rapidly were well po
sitioned in all international charts.
Her music style is pop, dance and electronica. She used to collaborate with big companies like Artist Nation in 2008, Warner Bros., Maverick between or Sire.
Her fame and success brought her a lot of Golden Globe and Grammy Awards and we all must admit that Madonna is one of the most loved woman on Earth.
Her first marriage was between 1985-1989 when she was married to Sean Penn and Guy Ricthie was her second husband to whom she married on the 22nd of December 2000. She has one child with Guy Ritchie and another one with the actor/fitness instructor Carlos Leon.
She wrote a book for children in 2003, named "The English Roses".
She is a profesionist and manage to remain in all the international charts with every album she releases and the only key to her success is her native talent and passion for what she gets involed into.
- Height: 164 cm
- Measurements: 34C-23-33
- Her siblings are Martin, Anthony, Christopher, Paula, Melanie, Mario and Jennifer
- Some of her nicknames are Nonnie, Maddy, Mo or The Material Girl
- Christopher Ciccone is her brother and he is a designs restaurant interiors
- Her IQ is 140
- She was among People Magazine's '50 Most Beautiful People of 1991' and '25 Most Intriguing People of 2001'
- Her parents' name are : Michelina and Gaetano Ciccone.
- Arthur et les Minimoys (2006) (voice: English version)
- Will & Grace (1 episode, 2003)
- Die Another Day (2002) (uncredited)
- Swept Away (2002)
- Star (2001/I) (uncredited)
- The Next Best Thing (2000)
- Evita (1996)
- Girl 6 (1996)
- Four Rooms (1995)
- Blue in the Face (1995)
- Dangerous Game (1993)
- Body of Evidence (1993)
- A League of Their Own (1992)
- Saturday Night Live (1 episode, 1992)
- Shadows and Fog (1992)
- Dick Tracy (1990)
- Bloodhounds of Broadway (1989)
- Who's That Girl? (1987)
- Shanghai Surprise (1986)
- Desperately Seeking Susan (1985)
- Vision Quest (1985)
- A Certain Sacrifice (1985)
- "If I was a girl again, I would like to be like my fans, I would like to be like Madonna."
- "When I'm hungry, I eat. When I'm thirsty, I drink. When I feel like saying something, I say it."
- "Children always understand. They have open minds. They have built-in shit detectors."
- "I think that everyone should get married at least once, so you can see what a silly, outdated institution it is."
- "A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want."
Image Source : thesun.co.uk