Lurleen Burns Wallace
Lurleen Burns Wallace (Lurleen Burns) was born on Sunday, September 19, 1926 in Tuscaloosa and she was a famous first lady from United States of Methodist religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Sep 19, Lurleen Burns was a Virgo.
- her ethnicity: White.
- her mother's name: Estelle Burroughs Burns.
- her father's name: Henry Morgan Burns.
Lurleen Burns dated George Wallace (husband).
She died on Tuesday, May 07, 1968, in Houston; cause of death: cancer - unspecified.
Famous Why : Wife and surrogate governor of George Wallace.
Lurleen Burns Wallace Lists
|Lurleen Burns Wallace Relationships
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :