Lorna Paz (full name Lorna Maria Cepeda Jimenez) was born on November 18, 1970 in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia. She is a famous Columbian actress.
Biography and Career :
Lorna Paz's entrance to the show business started in Barranquilla at the age of 16. Lorna Paz started modeling in Diana de Biasse's academy. In 1993 she meets Viena Ruiz, Irma Aristizabal, and Tony Marquez, who were the owners of Stock Models Agency.
They predicted good perspectives for her in Bogota. A year later Lorna Paz moved to that city and a new stage of her life started. Lorna Paz worked in Bogota until 1997. In this year she started studying to become an actress. Her first appearance was in the sitcom " Padres e Hijos" interpreting Magaly. She also participated in the comedy "Dulce Martirio" wher
e she assumed the principal role. In the series "El Dia de Hoy" she interpreted Catalina. In 1998, Lorna Paz joins the cast of "Castillo de Naipes".
In "El amor es mas fuerte" interprets Natalia and she becomes Juliana in "Amor en forma". "Yo soy Betty la fea" increased her popularity in 1999 and really broght her the fame.
- Lorna Paz is married with Eduardo Paz, manager of artists (including herself), and has 3 children with him: Daniela, Nathaniel and Mariano.
- Lorna Paz is majored in Psychology from the University of North Barranquilla in Colombia.
- She has a sister named Angie Cepeda.
1. "Casados con hijos" (2004) TV Series .... Dolores "Lola" de Rocha
2. "Dr. Amor" (2003) TV Series .... Angeles Garcia
3. "Besame tonto" (2003) TV Series
4. "Mi pequena mama" (2002) TV Series .... Cassandra
5. "Provocame" (2001) TV Series .... Margarita Pineda
... aka Savage Attraction (International: English title)
6. "Yo soy Betty, la fea" (1999) TV Series .... Patricia Fernandez
7. "Amor en forma" (1998) TV Series .... Juliana
8. "Amor es mas fuerte, El" (1998) TV Series .... Natalia
9. "Padres e hijos" (1992) TV Series .... Magaly (1997)
10. Dia es hoy, El (1996) .... Catalina