Lloyd Banks (real Christopher Charles Lloyd) was born on April 30, 1982 in New York City, New York
, United States. He is an American rapper and member of the rap group G-Unit.
Biography and Career :
In 1988 he and his family moved to Jamaica, Queens, New York. His first album was released in 2004, "The Hunger for More", and then after two years the second "Rotten Apple".
His talent was rewarded with 2004's Mixtape artist of the Year at the Mixtape Awards. He collaborated with labels as G-Unit, Interscope and with artists like G-Unit, Eminem
. Even though his career started in 1999 his fame came in 2004.
Now he is a popular artist and he ha
s millions of fans all over the world. He had a conflict with another rapper, The Game
, and this was shown in songs. During the years he went on tours and promoted his albums and also appeared on television shows. He was one of the characters in the 50 Cent
: Bulletproof video game.
Some of his singles are "On Fire","I'm So Fly", "Karma", "Hands Up", "The Cake" or "Help". He is supported by friends and family and thanks to his talent will continue having this amazing career.
- Height: 188 cm
- He has Puerto-Rican and African-American origins.
- 'Rotten Apple' his album was placed on the third place on The Billboard 200 in the first week after the release.
- "When I say The Hunger for More, it could be referring to more success. It could be more money. Or respect. More power. More understanding."
- "I got my name through the mixtapes. That's why people know Lloyd Banks today. That's where it built from. And that's the hardest thing to get right there."
- 50 Cent: Bulletproof (2005) (VG) (voice)
- 2004 The Hunger for More
- 2006 Rotten Apple
- 2008 Gang Green
Image source : Theo Wargo/WireImage.com
Lloyd Banks Lists