Liza Huber (full name Liza Victoria Huber) was born on February 22, 1975 in Long Island, New York, USA. She began her career as a model and continued as a soap opera and television actress.
Biography and Career :
She attended University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Garden City High School in Garden City, New York. The places where she studied acting are Terry Schreiber Studio, The Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute and the Lynette Sheldon Actor's Studio.
As a model she works with the Ford Modeling Agency. In 2000 at the Golden Globe Awards she was chosen Miss Golden Globe. One of her most important roles is in the soap opera "Passions".
On March 13, 2004 she got married to Alexander George Hesterberg III and they have one child, Royce Alexander, born on December 23,
- Height: 173 cm
- She is married to Alexander George Hesterberg III and they have one child.
- Her parents are Susan Lucci, who is the actress from "All My Children" and Helmut Huber.
- She has a brother, Andreas.
- She knows German, Italian and French.
- Her favorite sports are golf and ski.
- She has Italian, Austrian, and Swedish origins.
- "I would be an actress whether or not my mother was."
- (11 episodes, 1999-2007) Passions
- 1995 Ebbie (TV) (uncredited)
- (1 episode, 2005) SoapTalk
-(1 episode, 2004) Street Smarts
- (2 episodes, 2004) Soapography
- 2004 The 31st Annual Daytime Emmy Awards (TV)
- 2004 Miss USA (TV)
- (5 episodes, 2003) Hollywood Squares
- (1 episode, 2003) Intimate Portrait
- (1 episode, 2000) The Rosie O'Donnell Show
- 2000 The 57th Annual Golden Globe Awards (TV).
Liza Huber Image : en.wikipedia.org
Liza Huber Lists