Lindsay Lohan (full name Lindsay Dee Lohan) was born on July 2, 1986 in New York, NY, USA. She is a young, famous and very beautiful American actress and pop music singer.
Biography and Career :
She began her acting career in 1996 and seven years later the musical career. She had attended Sanford H. Calhoun High School and some other public schools.
Some of the movies she was seen in are "The Parent Trap", "Freaky Friday", "Mean Girls", "Herbie: Fully Loaded", "Just My Luck" or "Chapter 27".
As a singer she released two albums so far, one in 2004 and one the following year and is planning to release a new one in 2008. Some of her singles are "Drama Queen (That Girl)", "Rumors", "First" or "Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)".
She had also performed son
gs that were used as soundtracks in movies like "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" or "Herbie: Fully Loaded".
Until now she had won many awards including The 2005 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actress, The MTV Movie Award for Best Female Performance, The 2006 Hollywood Film Festival Award for Best Ensembled Cast or for Break Through Actress.
She was arrested two times and now she admits is having alcohol problems and not only. Millions of fans all over the world love and support her and her work.
- She had an accident on May 26, 2007 when she struck a curb with her Mercedes-Benz convertible.
- She was arrested on July 24, 2007 in Santa Monica with charges of possession of cocaine and transportation of a narcotic and also driving under the influence and driving with a suspended license.
- "It is clear to me that my life has become completely unmanageable because I am addicted to alcohol and drugs."
- "It's flattering that people want to know so much about me and want to take the time to make up that many things about me."
- 2004 Speak
- 2005 A Little More Personal (Raw)
- Dare to Love Me (2008)
- Poor Things (2008)
- I Know Who Killed Me (2007)
- Georgia Rule (2007)
- Chapter 27 (2007)
- Bobby (2006)
- Just My Luck (2006)
- A Prairie Home Companion (2006)
- Herbie Fully Loaded (2005)
- That '70s Show (1 episode, 2004)
- King of the Hill (1 episode, 2004)
- Mean Girls (2004)
- Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen (2004)
- Freaky Friday (2003)
- Get a Clue (2002) (TV)
- Bette (1 episode, 2000)
- Life-Size (2000) (TV)
- The Parent Trap (1998)
- Late Night with David Letterman (1 episode, 1992)
Lindsay Lohan Image : realone.com
Lindsay Lohan Articles
Lindsay Lohan News
Lindsay Lohan Lists