Linda Harrison was born on July 24, 1945 in Berlin, Maryland. She is a model and actress, the role which brought her fame is Nova in "Planet of the Apes".
Biography and Career :
She started her career when she was very young. At the age of 16 she was the winner of Miss Berlin title. After this, she became a model in New York's Garment Center. She decided to come back to Maryland because she missed her family and natal places a lot. There she won the state beauty pageant. Scout Mike Medavoy is the one who discovered her.
She was introduced at 20th Century-Fox and soon became an actress. Her most important role was in "Planet of the Apes" in 1968. She also played in the 2001- version of this movie.
In 1968 she got married to Richard D. Zanuck, who is a film producer, but
they divorced in 1978.
- Height: 168 cm
- She is one of the two actresses who appeared in the 1968 and 2001-versions of "Planet of the Apes".
- In 1968 she got married to Richard D. Zanuck.
- She divorced in 1978.
- "I felt very intuitive that my particular personality and nature were like Nova. Automatically, I'd say that's about 80% of the part. The director, the producer, and the writer talked with me about her, and they described her as "sub-human." We hadn't really had an actress play "sub-human" before. Nova's not like the Raquel Welch's character in One Million Years B.C. (1966). She was more primitive because of the Ape's suppression. We played it by ear and experimented. It was really a moment-to-moment thing."
- Planet of the Apes (2001)
- Wild Bill (1995)
- Cocoon: The Return (1988)
- Cocoon (1985)
- Barnaby Jones (2 episodes, 1975-1977)
- Airport 1975 (1974)
- Beneath the Planet of the Apes (1970)
- Bracken's World (1969) TV Series (unknown episodes, 1969-1970)
- Planet of the Apes (1968)
- A Guide for the Married Man (1967)
- Wonder Woman: Who's Afraid of Diana Prince? (1967) (TV) (uncredited)
- Way... Way Out (1966)
- Felony Squad (1 episode, 1966)
- The Fat Spy (1966)
- Batman (2 episodes, 1966).
Linda Harrison Image : iann.net
Linda Harrison Lists