Linda Eder was born on February 3, 1961 in Tucson, Arizona, USA. She is a popular singer but she is also a talented actress.
Biography and Career :
Leila and Georg are her parents' names and they raised her in Brainerd, Minnesota. Since she was very young she listened to artists like Judy Garland, Barbra Streisand
and Eileen Farrell.
She is a very popular artist now and was seen performing in famous places like New York
's Carnegie Hall and Palace Theater, at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in Washington, DC, at the Louise M. Davies Symphony Hall in San Francisco, Chicago's Cadillac Palace Theatre, at the Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center in
Dallas and at the Wortham Center in Houston.
In 1989 she released her debut album and since then she released another ten more. Some of her singles are "Vienna", "Never Dance" or "The Christmas Song".
She won the prestigious Theatre World Award for best debut performance with the role of Lucy Harris in Broadway's "Jekyll & Hyde".
On May 3, 1998 she married Frank Wildhorn. Now the couple has two children: Jake Ryan Wildhorn and Justin, her husband's son from another marriage. They got divorced. She has millions of fans all over the world who continue listening to her great music.
- Height: 179 cm
- "I'm just a singer. That's my job. I'm a working singer."
- "I've been blessed with a special talent, but that doesn't mean I'm not normal like most people. I'm a creative person who gets to be creative on the stage and at home, that's what makes me so lucky!"
- 1989 Vienna (Early UK release of the Linda Eder album)
- 1991 Linda Eder
- 1994 And So Much More
- 1997 It's Time
- 1999 It's No Secret Anymore
- 2000 Christmas Stays the Same
- 2002 Gold
- 2003 Storybook
- 2003 Broadway, My Way
- 2005 By Myself: The Songs of Judy Garland
- 2007 Greatest Hits
- Linda Eder Christmas Special (2001) (TV)
- Running Mates (2000) (TV)
Images Source : clcmn.edu
Linda Eder Lists