Lauren Bush was born on June 25, 1984 in Houston, Texas, USA, is an American model and niece of President of the United States George W. Bush.
Biography and Career:
She attended classes of Kinkaid High School in Houston and studied fashion design at Parsons The New School for Design and Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design.
Then she went to Princeton University at anthropology.
She is a vegetarian and a member of The Ivy Club.
She was offered to sign for Elite Model Management and appeared on the covers of Vogue and Vanity Fair Magazines. Some big names in fashion world wanted her on their catwalks (Tommy Hilfiger, Gai Mattiolo).
In 2005 she went to Chad as a Student Ambassador for the World Food Program and tried to help as many people as she could.
She is now dating Ralph Lauren's son, David Lauren. The press said her ex boyfriends were: Tammer Qaddumi, a Palestinian American attending Yale, and David Mayer de Rothschild, British adventurer.
- Height: 171 cm
- Measurements: 81/61/86
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Agencies: Elite Model Management NY
- Advertisements: Dooney & Bourke, Tommy Hilfiger
- Magazine Covers:
UK: 'Tatler' - June 2001; 'Tatler' - November 2004;
U S: 'Glamour' - July 2002;
'Town & Country' - September 2001
- Fashion Shows: (Gai Mattiolo, Toypes)
- Mother: Sharon
- Father: Neil
- Sister: Ashley
- Hobbies: Kickboxing, photography, jazz and ballet classes
- She dates Ralph Lauren's son David Lauren.
- "My friends and I are collecting prom dresses to give to girls who can't afford them for their proms."
- "I was eight when he left office. Like, he had an awesome house, you know, and my cousins and I had awesome trips to Camp David and Washington. It was just all like a good time for me. "
- "That's why I'm so happy with the Tommy Hilfiger work; it's not too provocative. I'm happy with that.' "
Lauren Bush Lists