Lara Flynn Boyle was born on March 24, 1970 in Davenport, Iowa, United States. She is a well know American actress.
Biography and Career :
She was born when her mother was only 21 years old so she didn't have a very happy childhood because the money weren't enough so her mother had to take three jobs to make money. As a child in the school she has some problems like dyslexia and a learning disability but in the end she succeeded to graduate. In the next day they moved and she started her walk on the "road of fame".
She had her first role in 1986 in "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" but her part was finally cut. After this she had minor roles in Amerika (1987), Poltergeist III (1988) and Dead Poets Society (1989). Her first big success came in 1990 when she obtained the role of Don
na Hayward in the critically acclaimed series "Twin Peaks".
Between 1990 and 1997 she had some notable roles in Wayne's World (1992), Where The Day Takes You (1992), The Temp (1993), Red Rock West (1993), Threesome (1994) and Afterglow (1997).
After she lost to Calista Flockhart
the role of Ally McBeal she started to play in "The Practice" until 2003 and she won an Emmy Award for this role. She had minor roles in "Men in Black II" in 2002 and "Las Vegas" in 2005.
- Height: 168cm
- She was married with John Patrick Dee III but they divorced and now she is married with Donald Ray Thomas.
- Her mother, Sally Boyle is her assistant.
- "I'm the kind of woman who, when she walks into a party, all the other women leave the room."
- "Look, I love being famous. I'm not one of those people who feels like, Why won't they leave me alone? If I care only about the craft of acting, I'd be doing dinner theater in Iowa. But the attention on you gets to a point where it's beyond invasive - it's scary."
- "I'm Irish Catholic, so a Democrat by blood. But I'm one hundred per cent for Bush. I want my president to be like my agent - not afraid of people, but wants my best interest."
- "When I used to go to auditions, I would be told "If Winona Ryder doesn't get it, you will". Hollywood makes so many movies - surely Winona can't do ALL of them!"
- Amerika (1987) (miniseries)
- The Preppie Murder (1989) (TV)
- Dead Poets Society (1989)
- How I Got Into College (1989)
- Twin Peaks (1990) (TV series) (1990 - 1991)
- The Rookie (1990)
- Mobsters (1991)
- Red Rock West (1992)
- Where the Day Takes You (1992)
- Wayne's World (1992)
- The Temp (1993)
- Threesome (1994)
- Baby's Day Out (1994)
- The Road to Wellville (1994)
- Afterglow (1997)
- The Practice (1997) (TV series) (1997-2003)
- Happiness (1998)
- Susan's Plan (1998)
- Since You've Been Gone (1998)
- Men in Black II (2002)
- Las Vegas (2003) (TV series) (2005)
- Huff (TV series) (2004-2006)
- The House Next Door (Lifetime Original Movie) (2006)
- Have Dreams, Will Travel (2007)
Lara Flynn Boyle's Dates :
Kyle MacLachlan (1990 - 1992)
Richard Dean (1995)
John Patrick Dee III (1996 - 1998)
David Spade (1998 - 1999)
Jack Nicholson (1999 - 2001)
Harrison Ford (2000)
Donald Ray Thomas (2006 - now)
Lara Flynn Boyle Image : peacegames.org
Lara Flynn Boyle Lists
Lara Flynn Boyle Pictures