Laila Ali was born on December 30, 1977 in Miami Beach, Florida
, USA. She is a professional boxer and the daughter of the famous former three-time World Heavyweight Champion and winner of an Olympic Light-heavyweight gold medal, Muhammad Ali
Biography and Career :
Muhammad Ali and Veronica Porche Ali are her parents. She studied at the Santa Monica College. Before she became a boxer she was the owner of a nail salon in California. She has a total of 24 fights, all of them won and 21 won by Knock Out. In August 2002 she became the winner of the IBA title with a two-round knockout of Suzette Taylor. She also won the WIBA and IWBF belts by u
nifying the crown with an eight-round knockout win.
Between 2000 and 2005 she was married to John McClain. On July 22, 2007 she married Curtis Conway. She is the most famous of Muhammad Ali's children, a talented boxer and a great woman. Her fans idolize her and they continue standing by her side match after match.
- Height: 178 cm
- Hana Ali is her sister's name.
- "People are going to be harder and quicker to judge me and have negative comments. All that does is fuel my fire and make me work harder. There are always naysayers. You've got to remember that a lot of people out there are waiting for you to fail. It makes me work harder."
- "Well, my name is always gonna open doors. I can't help that, and of course I'm gonna walk through them. I'm not gonna say, 'Oh no, I'm trying to prove a point.' Of course I'm gonna get paid more, of course I'm gonna get more attention, but a lot of responsibility comes with that."
- The N's Student Body (2008) TV series
- All You've Got (2006)
- Diamond Life (2005) TV series (unknown episodes)
- Strong Medicine (1 episode, 2003).
Image Source : popularq.net
Laila Ali News
Laila Ali Lists