Kylie Bax was born on January 5, 1975 in Thames, New Zealand. She is a famous supermodel and actress.
Biography and Career :
Her modeling career started after she participated at a beauty contest. What's curious is that her mother had won the same contest twenty years before. At first she signed a contract with Clyne Model Management in New Zealand, but soon she left to New York.
Thanks to her face and body she became one of the world's best models. She appeared in magazines like Vogue, Marie Claire, Harper's Bazaar and Elle. In 2000 she was also seen in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
There are many fashion houses she modeled for such as: Moschino, Oscar de la Renta, Chanel, Christian Dior, Christian Lacroix, Valentino, Gucci, Galliano, Donna Karan, Cynthis Rowl
ey, Calvin Klein, Joop, Alexander McQueen, Phillip Treacy, Karl Lagerfeld, Chloe, Ralph Lauren,Prada and Miu Miu.
During the years she was seen on more than 20 covers of Vogue magazine. In 2001 she appeared in a pictorial in the Playboy magazine and in 2002 she was ranked on the 53rd place in the Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World".
On August 28, 2005 she married photographer Spiros Poros and the couple has one child, Lito.
As an actress she received roles in "Storm Catcher and The Big Tease", "We Married Margo", "Jill Rips", "Boys and Girls" and "Get Over It".
She is a beautiful blonde woman whose sexiness is admired by many men.
- Height: 178 cm
- Measurements: 86.5/61/89
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Green/Grey
- Shoe Size: 38
- She is married and has one child.
- She appeared in the Playboy magazine.
- "I want my children and grandchildren to see what I look like now."
- 'Women Model Management', New York
- 'Storm', London
- 'Marilyn', Paris
- 'Nova Models', Munich.
- Anna Sui, Anna Sui 'Sui Dreams' fragrance, Ann Taylor, Bergdorf Goodman, Cesare Paciotti, Clinique 'Happy' fragrance, Club Monaco, DKNY, Escada, Escada Sport, Gianfranco Ferre, Giorgio Armani, Louis Vouitton, Madeleine, Oscar de la Renta, Patrick Cox, Plein Sud, Sonia Rykiel, Trussardi, Versace.
Magazine Covers :
- Australia: 'Vogue' - November 1996; 'Vogue' - August 1997; 'Harper's Bazaar & Mode' - May 1998
- France: 'Vogue' - March & May 1997
- Germany: 'Marie Claire' - February 1997; 'Vogue' - March 1997; 'Marie Claire' - August 1998; 'Vogue' - February 1998; 'Madame'
- Italy: 'Vogue' - July 1996; 'Vogue' (Supplement) - July 1996; 'D'
- South Africa: 'Marie Claire' - July 2000
- Spain: 'Vogue' - December 1997; 'Vogue' - May 1998
- UK: 'Elle' - December 1998; 'Frank' - November 1998
- US: 'Fashion Almanac' - March 1997; 'Marie Claire' - February 1999.
Fashion Shows :
- Ready to wear - Autumn/Winter 1997
- Haute couture - Autumn/Winter 1997
- Ready to wear - Spring/Summer 1998
- Haute couture - Spring/Summer 1998.
- Tennis, Anyone...? (2005)
- Get Over It (2001)
- Perfume (2001)
- Boys and Girls (2000)
- Jill Rips (2000)
- We Married Margo (2000)
- The Big Tease (1999)
- Storm Catcher (1999)
- America's Next Top Model (1 episode, 2006)
- Cribs (1 episode, 2003)
- Eve (1 episode, 2003)
- Comedy Central Presents: The N.Y. Friars Club Roast of Hugh Hefner (2001) (TV)
- Howard Stern (4 episodes, 2000-2001)
- The Howard Stern Radio Show (2 episodes, 2001)
- Late Night with Conan O'Brien (2 episodes, 2000)
- The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn (1 episode, 2000).
Kylie Bax Image : uk.movies.yahoo.com
Kylie Bax Lists