Kristin Chenoweth (birth name Kristi Dawn Chenoweth) was born on July 24, 1968 in in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, USA. She is a television, theatre and film actress, singer and also a distinctive speaking voice; in FHM's March 2006 issue, she compared her voice to that of Betty Boop (an animated cartoon character appearing in the Talkartoon and "Betty Boop" series of films produced by Max Fleischer and released by Paramount Pictures).
Biography and Career :
She studied drama at Broken Arrow High School and attended Oklahoma City University, where she earned a bachelor's degree in musical theater and a master's degree in opera performance.
She became an actress and some of the television series she was seen in are "Kristin", "An American Celebration", "Elmo's World", "The View",
"The Music Man" and movies "The Pink Panther", "RV", "Stranger Than Fiction", "Running with Scissors" and "Deck the Halls".
As a theatre actress she appeared on stage in productions like "Scapin", "Strike Up the Band", "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown", "Funny Girl" or "On a Clear Day You Can See Forever". In 1999 she received the Tony Award for Best Performance by a Featured Actress in a Musical with the role in "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown". Besides being an actress she is a lyric coloratura soprano.
She had a three year relationship with Marc Kudisch which ended in 2001. She is a great actress, a beautiful and intelligent woman and many men and women love her and admire her career. There is no doubt she will keep doing a great job and will amaze us all.
- Height: 150 cm
- Friends call her Cheno.
- She likes wearing pink clothes.
- She and Jennifer Lopez
were born on the same day.
- She was on FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement.
- She was adopted at birth.
- "Not everyone is going to like what you do or what you have to offer; however, if you can't see yourself doing anything else, and you have the drive and ambition, get the training and go for it."
- "I'm constantly learning, and that is the greatest gift of life in my opinion -- to always be learning and growing."
- Rapunzel (2010)
- Four Christmases (2008)
- Space Chimps (2008)
- Tinker Bell (2008) (V)
- Pushing Daisies (9 episodes, 2007)
- Robot Chicken (1 episode, 2007)
- Ugly Betty (1 episode, 2007)
- Elmo's World: What Makes You Happy? (2007) (V)
- A Sesame Street Christmas Carol (2006) (V)
- Deck the Halls (2006)
- Running with Scissors (2006)
- Stranger Than Fiction (2006)
- Sesame Street (2 episodes, 2003-2006)
- The West Wing (27 episodes, 2004-2006)
- RV (2006)
- The Pink Panther (2006)
- Bewitched (2005)
- Great Performances (1 episode, 2005)
- The Music Man (2003) (TV)
- Fillmore! (1 episode, 2003)
- Baby Bob (1 episode, 2002)
- Topa Topa Bluffs (2002)
- Frasier (1 episode, 2001)
- Kristin (11 episodes, 2001)
- Seven Roses (2001) (TV)
- Annie (1999) (TV)
- Paramour (1999) (mini) TV mini-series
- LateLine (1 episode, 1999).
Image Source : DailyCeleb.com
Kristin Chenoweth Lists