Kristen Bell (full name Kristen Anne Bell) was born on July 18, 1980 in Huntington Woods, Michigan, USA. She is a talented American television and film actress as well as former stage actress. She was received and was nominated for many awards.
Biography and Career :
She attended Shrine Catholic High School in Royal Oak, Michigan and New York
University. The starring role in the television show "Veronica Mars" made her a famous and popular actress. In 2005 with this role she was the winner of Saturn Award for Best Actress on Television. Other roles she had had were in movies like "Fiddler on the Roof", "Lady Be Good" or "Li'l Abner".
In 2006 she was voted PETA's "World's Sexiest Vegetarians". She is a very
talented woman, with lot of potential in the acting world and with her intelligence and charm she will certainly succeed in this world. Her fans support and encourage her and they are all over the world. There is no doubt she will be a star and will remain in the hearts of million people. We wish her good luck and power to continue doing what she loves best.
In 2007, she ended a five year relationship with former fiance Kevin Mann, and is now (2008) rumored to be dating Dax Shepard. She told Complex magazine that dating "makes me want to vomit. And not out of grossness Ã¢â‚¬' OK, a little bit out of grossness, but just nerves." Bell explains, "I've always been a serial monogamist." Bell left Michigan after high school, and lived for five years in New York, settling in Los Angeles
in 2002 where she currently resides.
- Height: 155 cm
- Her nicknames are K-Bell, Annie or KB.
- Sara and Jody are her sisters' names.
- She has Irish
and Polish origins.
- Lola and Mr. Shakes are her dogs.
- She is a vegetarian person.
- She was on Maxim magazine "Hot 100 of 2005" list.
- "I'm not in the business of becoming famous. And that's the advice I give to younger aspiring actors. Work onstage and do the little roles. In the end it's not important to be seen. It's important to do. There's a lot of disappointment in this business, but my family keeps me grounded."
- "I'm carded for R-rated movies. And I get talked down to a lot. When I try to go rent a car or buy an airplane ticket or other stuff adults do, I get 'Okaaaaaay, honey.' I remember when I was 18, getting crayons in a restaurant."
- Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008)
- Fanboys (2008)
- Gossip Girl (11 episodes, 2007)
- Heroes (5 episodes, 2007)
- Veronica Mars (64 episodes, 2004-2007)
- Flatland: The Movie (2007)
- Roman (2006)
- Pulse (2006)
- Fifty Pills (2006)
- The Receipt (2005)
- Deepwater (2005)
- Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical (2005)
- Last Days of America (2005) (V)
- Deadwood (2 episodes, 2004)
- Spartan (2004)
- Gracie's Choice (2004) (TV)
- Everwood (1 episode, 2003)
- The King and Queen of Moonlight Bay (2003) (TV)
- The O'Keefes (2 episodes)
- American Dreams (1 episode, 2003)
- The Shield (1 episode, 2003)
- Neko no ongaeshi (2002) (voice: English version)
- People Are Dead (2002)
- Pootie Tang (2001)
- Polish Wedding (1998) (uncredited).
Kristen Bell Image : en.wikipedia.org
Kristen Bell News
Kristen Bell Lists