Kimora Lee Simmons (birth name Kimora Perkins) was born on May 3, 1975 in St. Louis, Missouri, USA. She was a supermodel and since she married Russell Simmons, a hip hop mogul, she is the designer of Baby Phat.
Biography and Career :
At the age of 13, she started a modeling career and one year later was working with Karl Lagerfeld at Chanel. She attended Lutheran North High School in St. Louis County, Missouri. Her origins are Korean and Japanese from her mother and African and American from her father. At the age of 15 she bought a BMW and had an accident. She was driving the car even if she hadn't a driving license.
She was chosen to be one of the judges at America's Next Top Model and designed for the famous brand, Baby Phat. She also designs jewelry and owns The Simmons
Jewelry Company with M. Fabrikant and Sons, Inc.
On December 20, 1998 she married Russell Simmons and they have two children: Ming Lee Simmons and Aoki Lee Simmons. They ended their marriage in 2006, but still have business together.
- Height: 182.5 cm
- Measurements: 86/61/86
- Hair Color: Black
- Eye Color: Brown
- Advertisements: Baby Phat, Chanel
- Magazine Covers: US: 'Fit Pregnancy'
- Fashion Shows: Chanel
- Her best friend is Tyra Banks.
- "Everything people thought was weird about me before,"
- "I want to be like a permanent household fixture, from the pots in your kitchen to the sheets on your bed; I want you to sleep on me."
- "My life is so crazy and so over-the-top; [it's] an E! True Hollywood Story, except without being tragic."
- Waist Deep (2006)
- Rebound (2005)
- Beauty Shop (2005)
- For Your Love (1 episode, 2001)
- The Big Tease (1999)
- One World Music Beat (1998) TV Series
- Life on the Road with Mr. and Mrs. Brown (2007)
- Behind the Label (1 episode, 2006)
- The Tyra Banks Show (1 episode, 2006)
- Legends Ball (2006) (TV)
- In the Mix (1 episode, 2006)
- 20/20 (1 episode, 2005
- The Fabulous Life of (1 episode, 2005)
- Fashion Week Diaries (2005) (TV)
- Def Jam Fight for NY (2004) (VG)
- Life & Style (2004) TV Series (unknown episodes)
- 35th NAACP Image Awards (2004) (TV)
- America's Next Top Model (2003) TV Series (unknown episodes, 2003)
- Brown Sugar (2002)
- Cribs (1 episode, 2001)
- Catwalk (1996)
- Unzipped (1995).
Kimora Lee Simmons Image : sephora.com
Kimora Lee Simmons Lists