Kim Kardashian (full name Kimberly Noel Kardashian) was born on October 21, 1980 in Los Angeles
, California, USA. She is the daughter of Robert Kardashian, famous attorney and she is also a socialite.
Biography and Career :
Her mother has Irish origins and her father Armenian origins. She has a large family, another three full siblings, two half-sisters, three step-brothers and one step-sister.
One of her best friends is Paris Hilton
. Exactly like Paris she was involved in a sex tape scandal after some unknown source sold a tape in which she and her boyfriend, Ray J, were making love. She said she will sue them.
She appeared on
the cover of Complex magazine in February/March 2007. In California she co-owns a retail fashion store.
She was involved with Nick Lachey
, Ray J, Nick Cannon, The Game
, Damon Thomas and Jeremy Ferrer. Between 2000 and 2004 she was married to Damon Thomas who is an R&B producer.
Why we love Kim Kardashian?
I think the real question here is why we shouldn't love Kim. She is a beautiful woman. She is successful, popular and of course, rich. She was able to succeed as a business woman and as a TV star. Kim proved that she is an independent and strong woman that deserves everyone admiration.
Why is Kim Kardashian so famous?
Her friendship with Paris Hilton made Kim famous on the first place. Kim and Paris Hilton where inseparable and because of that, Kim knew some powerful people and she was able to create some strong connections with them. From here to an international fame was just a single step.
Name: Kimberly Noel Kardashian
Born: 21 October 1980
Place: Los Angeles, California
Parents: Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner
Brother/sister: She has two sisters, Kourtney and Khloe, and one brother, Robert. She also has three stepbrothers Burton Jenner, Brandon Jenner, and the reality TV star Brody Jenner, a stepsister Casey Jenner, and two "half-sisters" Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
Other names: Kim Kardashian
Spouse: Damon Thomas
Occupation: socialite, model, actress, businesswoman, and television personality
- Bruce Jenner won a gold medal at the 1976 Olympic Games and he is her stepfather.
- She has another nine sisters and brothers.
- She has Armenian and Irish
- "I know people think we drive around in these nice cars and we do whatever we want and our parents will pay our credit cards, but that's not the case. Sure, my parents were generous. I got a nice car at 16, but at 18 I was cut off. I've worked really hard."
- "I opened the store myself. Even Paris and Nicky Hilton
-- they're completely independent too."
- "There is no amount of money that could ever convince me to release any tape, even if I had one. I don't need the money."
- "I'm not poor; I'm not desperate, I would never attempt to sell a tape," she says. "It would humiliate me and ruin my family. I don't need the money. It's humiliating; it's embarrassing. It's something I feel very betrayed by, but I'm not pointing any fingers."
- "[There's a misconception] that we're all trust-fund kids and we have it so easy. If anything, I find it the complete opposite."
Kim Kardashian's Dates :
Damon Thomas (2000 - 2004)
Nick Lachey (2006)
Benji Madden (2006)
Nick Cannon (2006 - 2007)
Ben Roethlisberger (2007)
Joe Francis (2007)
Marques Houston (2007)
Reggie Bush (2007 - now)
Evan Ross (2007)
Kim Kardashian Articles
Kim Kardashian News
Kim Kardashian Lists