Kim Basinger (birth name Kimila Ann Basinger) was born on December 8, 1953 in Athens, Georgia, USA. She is a popular actress and an ex fashion model.
Biography and Career :
When she was three years old she began taking ballet lessons. She had attended Athens High School and was a cheerleader there. At the beginning she was a model and then became an actress. In 1983, the role in "Never Say Never Again", one of the Bond
series, brought her fame.
During the years she has appeared in many movies and received many awards including the Academy Award. She is also the winner of Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress - Motion Picture and Screen Actors Guild Award for Best Supporting Actress - Motion Pictu
re. In October 1980 she married Ron Snyder. After years the couple got divorced.
On August 19, 1993 she married Alec Baldwin. They have one child, Ireland
, and in February 2002 decided to divorce. She is a great woman and actress, sexy, talented and smart and any man would love to have her as wife. Her fans are really numerous and they are supportive and continue showing their love.
- Height: 171 cm
- In 1995 she was one of Empire magazine's 100 Sexiest Stars in film history.
- She had suffered of Agoraphobia.
- She is a vegetarian person and has Irish origins.
- She and Sam Kinison were born on the same day.
- "I feel there are two people inside me -- me and my intuition. If I go against her, she'll screw me every time, and if I follow her, we get along quite nicely."
- "I think any girl who comes to Hollywood with sex symbol or bombshell hanging over her has a rough road."
- The Burning Plain (2009)
- The Informers (2008)
- While She Was Out (2008)
- The Mermaid Chair (2006) (TV)
- The Sentinel (2006)
- Even Money (2006/I)
- Cellular (2004)
- Elvis Has Left the Building (2004)
- The Door in the Floor (2004)
- People I Know (2002)
- 8 Mile (2002)
- Bless the Child (2000)
- I Dreamed of Africa (2000)
- L.A. Confidential (1997)
- Pri™t-i†-Porter (1994)
- The Getaway (1994)
- Wayne's World 2 (1993)
- The Real McCoy (1993)
- Cool World (1992)
- Final Analysis (1992)
- The Marrying Man (1991)
- Batman (1989)
- My Stepmother Is an Alien (1988)
- Nadine (1987)
- Blind Date (1987)
- No Mercy (1986)
- Nine 1/2 Weeks (1986)
- Fool for Love (1985)
- The Natural (1984)
- The Man Who Loved Women (1983)
- Never Say Never Again (1983)
- Mother Lode (1982)
- Killjoy (1981) (TV)
- Hard Country (1981)
- From Here to Eternity (1980) TV series
- From Here to Eternity (1979) (mini) TV mini-series
- Vega$ (1¬†episode, 1978)
- Katie: Portrait of a Centerfold (1978) (TV)
- The Ghost of Flight 401 (1978) (TV)
- Dog and Cat (1977) TV series (unknown episodes, 1977)
- Dog and Cat (1977) (TV)
- McMillan & Wife (1¬†episode, 1977)
- The Six Million Dollar Man (1¬†episode, 1977)
- Charlie's Angels (1¬†episode, 1976)
- Gemini Man (1¬†episode, 1976).
Kim Basinger's Dates :
Jan Michael Vincent (1980)
Ron Britton (1980 - 1989)
Mickey Rourke (1985)
Jon Peters (1988)
Alec Baldwin (1993 - 2001)
Jeff Bridges (2003)
Kim Basinger Image : en.wikipedia.org
Kim Basinger Lists