Kevin Garnett (full name Kevin Maurice Garnett) was born on May 19, 1976 in Mauldin, South Carolina, USA. He is a basketball player.
Biography and Career :
He attended Mauldin High School and Farragut Academy HS. In 1995 he started his professional career and now plays for NBA's Boston Celtics. He is a great person and a talented player and has millions of fans who support him and encourage him to continue. In August 2004 he married Brandi Padilla.
He was the winner of a gold medal at the 2000 Sydney Olympics as a member of Dream Team III. His talent brought him prizes and he was chosen Most Valuable Player of the 2003-04 NBA season, being named to ten All-Star teams and being named to eight All-NBA and All-Defensive Teams.
He had tried helping his teams as much as he co
uld and many would say he had done an amazing job. Let's hope he will continue his career many years from now on and he will surely be one of the best. We wish him all the best and hope he won't suffer any injuries and will be able to continue playing.
- Height: 211 cm
- Weight: 100 kg
- His nicknames are KG, The Big Ticket, The Kid or The Franchise.
- Sonya and Ashley are his sisters' names.
- He has two tattoos.
- "I didn't really look at everybody else. I did what I had to do for myself. I didn't take Kareem or Magic Johnson into account -- no disrespect intended to them. When you do something, you have to look at it from your own perspective, your own view, and I was confident when I did it."
- "You go through middle school once in your life, so you might as well enjoy it. It's like this NBA thing. When it's over, it's over. I can't say, 'Well, I should have done this, I should have done that.' You've got to have fun with it, so you can remember the good times."
- Rebound: The Legend of Earl 'The Goat' Manigault (1996) (TV).
Kevin Garnett Image : en.wikipedia.org
Kevin Garnett Lists