Kenny Chesney (birth name Kenneth Arnold Chesney) was born on March 26, 1968 in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA. He is a country musician.
Biography and Career :
His career started in 1993 on an independent record label. The first album was named "In My Wildest Dreams" and besides that he released another thirteen. Eleven of his albums went platinum.
Some of his most famous songs are "Fall In Love", "Me and You", "When I Close My Eyes", "She's Got It All", "How Forever Feels", "You Had Me From Hello", "Don't Happen Twice" or "The Good Stuff".
During the years his talent was rewarded with many prizes including ACM New Male Vocalist of the Year, CMT Male Video of the Year, AMA Artist of the Year or CMA Album of the Year.
On September 11, 2007, Kenny released the album Just W
ho I Am: Poets & Pirates. The album's lead-off single, "Never Wanted Nothing More", became Chesney's twelfth Number One on the Billboard country charts.
Chesney, along with Tim McGraw
, contributed to a version of Tracy Lawrence
's single "Find Out Who Your Friends Are", which can be found on Lawrence's album For the Love.
On May 9, 2005 he married Renee Zellweger
but on December 20, the same year the marriage was annulled. In 2005 he was the winner of Entertainer of the Year Award at the Academy of Country Music Awards. He participates at many charity actions and there was where he met Renee.
- Height: 170 cm
- His nicknames are Hillbilly Rockstar or Bubba.
- He is a fan of Boston Red Sox and the Tennessee Titans.
- Jennifer Chandler is his younger half-sister.
- "I think when I finally got to the islands, I found a place where I could just be who I am, not who people expect me to be. And I really love that. It's the place where I found my peace."
- "It's not necessarily a bad thing to be running from something and chasing something all at the same time. I think deep down a lot of people are that way, whether they'll face it or not."
- 1994 In My Wildest Dreams
- 1995 All I Need To Know
- 1996 Me and You
- 1997 I Will Stand
- 1999 Everywhere We Go
- 2000 Greatest Hits
- 2002 No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems
- 2003 All I Want for Christmas Is a Real Good Tan
- 2004 When the Sun Goes Down
- 2005 Be as You Are (Songs from an Old Blue Chair)
- 2005 The Road and the Radio
- 2006 Live: Live Those Songs Again
- 2007 Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates
- 2007 Super Hits.
Kenny Chesney's Dates :
Renee Zellweger (2005)
Adrianna Costa (2007)
Kenny Chesney Image : en.wikipedia.org
Kenny Chesney Lists