Kelly Preston (birth name Kelly Kamalelehua Palzis) was born on October 13, 1962 in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. She is an American actress and former model married to John Travolta
Biography and Career :
She is the daughter of Linda Carlson, an administrator of a mental health center, and her father, who worked for an agricultural firm, drowned when she was three years old. She also had an adoptive father Peter Palzis, a personnel director; her step-father was Lee Carlson.
When she was a little child, she traveled a lot because of her father's work in Australia
. She even attended Pembroke School in Adelaide when she lived for a while in Australia. raq
She began her career when she was just sixteen years old as a model and with the help of a fashion photographer she appeared in some commercials. She learned acting at the University of Southern California.
She had her first role in a movie in 1983 in "10 to Midnight" and in the same year she appeared in other two movies: "Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn" and "Christine".
In 1988 she appeared in "Twins", opposite Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenegger
but this wasn't the break role that she expected.
In 1993 in television-made "The American Clock" she had a very good performance and she was appreciated for this.
In 1996 she had another good role in Jerry Maguire as Tom Cruise
's sex obsessed icy girlfriend. After this she played in movies like: "Addicted to Love", "Nothing to Lose", "Holy Man", "Jack Frost", and "Bar Hopping". She also appeared in Maroon 5 music video, "She Will Be Loved" in 2004.
- Height: 170cm
- She is married from 1991 with great Hollywood actor John Travolta.
- Her measurements are 34B-24-34.
- She and her husband, John Travolta, are Scientologists.
- She was among the guests at Tom Cruise's and Katie Holmes
' wedding ceremony in Italy.
- "When I decided to resume acting, I had become Mrs. Travolta in many people's eyes so I had to prove myself all over again." -Kelly Preston about where I'll be tomorrow. I try and stay in the moment."
- "Everything about my husband is sexy, especially his lips."
- "But we ride bikes, we go swimming, you do art projects, you do things as a family. We go to Denny's, my big places to shop are Wal-Mart and Target. Seriously, that's where half of my stuff comes from now. I don't get to go to the super-fancy stores unless I'm out here now. You sort of stay pretty real that way."
- "I prioritize, I'm a great list-maker and, to try to keep everything organized, I have people who help me out with different things. And just making my kids and my husband come first, keeping us together, is my first priority. And then I fit films into my life."
- The Tenth Circle (2008) (TV) (pre-production)
- Old Dogs (2008/I) (post-production)
- Death Sentence (2007)
- Broken Bridges (2006)
- Sky High (2005)
- "Fat Actress" (5 episodes, 2005)
- "Joey" (2 episodes, 2004)
- Return to Sender (2004)
- Eulogy (2004)
- The Cat in the Hat (2003)
- What a Girl Wants (2003)
- View from the Top (2003)
- Daddy and Them (2001)
- Battlefield Earth: A Saga of the Year 3000 (2000)
- Bar Hopping (2000) (TV)
- For Love of the Game (1999)
- Jack Frost (1998)
- Holy Man (1998)
- Nothing to Lose (1997)
- Addicted to Love (1997)
- Jerry Maguire (1996)
- Curdled (1996)
- From Dusk Till Dawn (1996)
- Citizen Ruth (1996)
- Waiting to Exhale (1995) (uncredited)
- Mrs. Munck (1995)
- Little Surprises (1995) (TV)
- Cheyenne Warrior (1994) (TV)
- Double Cross (1994)
- Love Is a Gun (1994)
- The American Clock (1993) (TV)
- Only You (1992/I)
- The Perfect Bride (1991) (TV)
- Run (1991)
- "Tales from the Crypt" (1 episode, 1990)
- The Experts (1989)
- Twins (1988/I)
- Spellbinder (1988)
- Love at Stake (1988)
- A Tiger's Tale (1988)
- Amazon Women on the Moon (1987)
- 52 Pick-Up (1986)
- SpaceCamp (1986)
- Secret Admirer (1985)
- Mischief (1985)
- "Blue Thunder" (1 episode, 1984)
- "Riptide" (1 episode, 1984)
- "For Love and Honor" (1983)
- Christine (1983)
- For Love and Honor (1983) (TV)
- Metalstorm: The Destruction of Jared-Syn (1983)
- "CHiPs" .... Anna (1 episode, 1983)
- 10 to Midnight (1983) (as Kelly Palzis).
Kelly Preston's Dates :
Kevin Gage (1985 - 1987)
George Clooney (1987 - 1989)
Charlie Sheen (1989 - 1990)
Luke Perry (1990)
John Travolta (1991 - now)
Kelly Preston Image : moldova.org
Kelly Preston News
Kelly Preston Lists