Kelly Osbourne (birth name Kelly Michelle Lee Osbourne) was born on October 27, 1984 in London, England, UK. She is an English television personality, singer, actress, radio presenter, and fashion designer.
Biography and Career :
She is the daughter of musician Ozzy Osbourne
and TV personality Sharon Osbourne, Kelly has four siblings: Jessica Starshine and Louis Osbourne, born in 1972 and 1975, are from Ozzy's former marriage, while Aimee and Jack Osbourne, born in 1983 and 1986, are Kelly's full siblings.
She spent most of her childhood in hotels' rooms while her father had a lot of concerts but in 1995 her family moved in Los Angeles
where Ozzy planed to have a new comeback.
Their life continued to be disordered and Kelly left school when she was in tenth grade. Kelly and her brother Jack started to have a lot of appearances with their father in public and because of their success MTV proposed them a contract for a real-life show called "The Osbournes". So Ozzy, Sharon, Jack and Kelly began in 2002 a public life. Aimee, her elder sister refused to take part of this show.
In the beginning Kelly said that this show violated her intimacy but soon she started to feel very good in front of the cameras and the show became a hit. In 2002, encouraged by her sister Aimee she recorded a version of Madonna
's "Papa Don't Preach," which sounded so good that it was included on The Osbourne Family Album, a record quickly released to cash in on the show's success.
In November 2002 appeared her debut album called "Shut Up!" and in the next year she decided to make another one. She had some problems with drugs and she had to stay in a clinic in Malibu but her family was closed and she got ok quickly. In 2004 she got a role in ABC drama "Life As We Know It".
- Height: 160cm
- Her trademark is her frequently dyed hair.
- Lindsay Lohan is a closed friend of her.
- In 2003 she had a conflict with Christina Aguilera
and she named her many times "bitch" or "slut" in "The Osbournes".
- "To fill the shoes of rock 'n' roll, because of the family I have, is a really hard thing."
- "To be honest with you, Canadians are so much nicer than Americans. I'm probably going to get in trouble for saying that. The people there are just so nice and helpful."
- "Heavy Metal's not really my deal. I don't really like rock. I like '80s pop. I really want to go in a '80s direction this time."
2002 - Shut Up
2003 - Changes
2005 - Sleeping in the Nothing.
Kelly Osbourne Image : marquettetribune.org
Kelly Osbourne News
Kelly Osbourne Lists