Name: Kelly Lee Carlson
Birth Place: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Birth Date: February 17, 1976
Parents: Jimmy Taylor (stepdad), Jeanne Carlson
Occupation: Actress, Model
Studies: Academy of Holy Angels, Richfield, Minnesota
Biography and Career :
Kelly Carlson (full name Kelly Lee Carlson) was born on February 17, 1976 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA. She is a popular actress.
She had attended Academy of Holy Angels in Richfield and was a model for Miller Lite, Rembrandt and Oliver Peoples sunglasses. During the years she was seen on the cover of magazines like Stuff and Maxim.
Her career started with theatre and roles in "Vanities", "Cheaters", "Girls Guide to Chaos", "Charlotte's Web" and "Can't Trust the Mate".
The first role in a movie came in 2001 when she appeared in "3000 Miles to Graceland". Besides this she also appeared in "Paparazzi", "The Marine", "Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation", "Everwood", "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" and "CSI: Miami".
In 2007 she had a role in "Dead of Winter", a horror movie but before they started filming she was replaced by Cyia Batten. She appeared in "Made of Honor" alongside Patrick Dempsey and will start filming the fifth season of "Nip/Tuck".
As a beautiful, talented and smart woman she is she developed a successful career and is now a popular actress all over the world. There is no doubt many people love her and many men would like her as wife.
Why we like Kelly Carlson?
We like Kelly Carlson because she look great, she is a beautiful girl and a nice model. Kelly Carlson is a successful model and actress and she was seen on the cover of famous magazines like Stuff and Maxim.
Why is Kelly Carlson famous?
Kelly Carlson is beautiful, talented and smart woman, with a successful career and she is a popular actress all over the world. Kelly Carlson is famous for her role in the movies like 3000 Miles to Graceland (2001) 'or Nip /Truck serial.
- Height: 165 cm
- She was present on Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2005 and Maxim magazine Hot 100 of 2007 lists.
- "I'm a pretty girl, and I like to embrace it. I don't abuse it, but I like to embrace it."
- "Always pursue your dream. I know that sounds corny, but it's the truth. Don't take the safe route."
- Melrose Place (2009)
- Monk (2009)
- Degrassi Goes Hollywood (2009)
- Made of Honor (2008)
- Nip/Tuck (48 episodes, 2003-2007)
- Player 5150 (2007)
- CSI: Miami (1 episode, 2007)
- Shadowbox (2007)
- The Marine (2006)
- Break-In (2006) (TV)
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (1 episode, 2006)
- Everwood (3 episodes, 2004-2006)
- Head Cases (1 episode, 2005)
- Paparazzi (2004)
- Starship Troopers 2: Hero of the Federation (2004) (V)
- 3000 Miles to Graceland (2001).
Kelly Carlson's Dates :
Josh Hartnett (1995 - 1999)
Kelly Carlson Articles
Kelly Carlson News
Kelly Carlson Lists