Kellita Smith was born in 1969 in Chicago, Illinois, USA. She is a popular actress and model.
Biography and Career :
Her parents divorced and she and her mother decided to move to Oakland, California. She studied at the Santa Rosa Junior College. At first she was a saleswoman and an administrative assistant but then decided that her passion was acting.
She appeared in some television series like "Nash Bridges", "Malcolm & Eddie", "Martin", "Jamie Foxx
Show", "Sister, Sister" and "NYPD Blue". She had a great success in movies like "Kingdom Come" starring Whoopi Goldberg and "The Crossing Guard" with Jack Nicholson
With the role i
n "Feelings" she won an NAACP Theatre Award for Best Supporting Actress. In 2005 she was the winner of BET Comedy Awards for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series for her role on "The Bernie Mac Show".
She has a great body, is a sexy and intelligent woman and was seen in many magazines for example Savoy, People, TV Guide, Dysonna, Esquire, Black Men, Emmy, Fitness, Oil of Olay, Glamour, Vanity Fair, Cosmopolitan, Jet, Today's Black Woman, Stuff and Essence. There is no doubt she will continue having success and conquering hearts.
- "I have candles all around my tub. I light incense. I play R&B or jazz music. I put a little bubble bath in there. I take all the clothes off, get in the tub and forget about everything. Then I envision myself as a goddess on a cliff. So high that no one can see me."
- "I'm the kind of girl who doesn't have a problem dressing sexy, and showing cleavage and legs and back. I like feeling sensual and sexy. I like being a female."
- "A quality aside from looks that makes a man sexy is talent."
- Three Can Play That Game (2008)
- Feel the Noise (2007)
- The Bernie Mac Show (103 episodes, 2001-2006)
- Roll Bounce (2005)
- King's Ransom (2005)
- Fair Game (2005)
- Hair Show (2004)
- NYPD Blue (1 episode, 2001)
- Nash Bridges (1 episode, 2001)
- Kingdom Come (2001/I)
- Masquerade (2000) (TV)
- Retiring Tatiana (2000)
- For Your Love (1 episode, 2000)
- The Parkers (1 episode, 1999)
- The Steve Harvey Show (1 episode, 1999)
- The Jamie Foxx Show (5 episodes, 1997-1999)
- The Parent 'Hood (1 episode, 1997)
- Malcolm & Eddie (4 episodes, 1997)
- High Incident (1 episode, 1997)
- Moesha (1 episode, 1996)
- Dangerous Minds (1 episode, 1996)
- The Wayans Bros. (1 episode, 1996)
- Sister, Sister (3 episodes, 1995)
- The Crossing Guard (1995)
- Martin (8 episodes, 1994-1995)
- Hangin' with Mr. Cooper (1 episode, 1994)
- Living Single (1 episode, 1993).
Kellita Smith Image : mahoganycafe.com
Kellita Smith Lists