Katie Leung (Full name Katie Liu Leung) was born on August 8, 1987 in Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, Scotland. She is a Scottish actress. Best known for her role in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
Biography and Career :
Peter and Kar Wai Li Leung are her parents' names. They got divorced. She attended Hamilton College. Her career started after her father suggested her to try going at a casting after he saw an advertisement. She competed with three thousand other girls for the role in "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".
In 2007 she was seen in the music video for a song called Love Coming Home. Two of her projects for the year 2008 are roles in "Cat Among the Pigeons" of ITV1's Agatha Christie's Poirot and Harry Potter an
d the Half-Blood Prince.
She is a great girl, smart, beautiful and talented and just started a successful career. Her fans can't wait to see her next roles and they support her very much. There is no doubt that she will continue doing a great job in the movie world.
She was chosen Scotland's most stylish female and as the "hottest" Scotswoman by The Scotsman. With her charm and talent she managed to develop a fabulous career at an early age and become a popular person all over the world.
- Height: 164 cm
- Her house costs £400,000.
- She speaks very well Cantonese.
- Aaron Kwok and Stephen Chow are some of her favorite actors.
- "I wouldn't want to be in a film because I'm Asian. I want to get respect as an actress."
- "This kind of stuff is inevitable because Dan has so many female fans - millions of them - so I'm not surprised some of them don't like me. But I don't think it's all based on jealousy. I'm not going to satisfy everyone's preconceptions of Cho."
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2008)
- Poirot (1 episode, 2008)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007) (VG)
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005).
Katie Leung's Dates :
Katie Leung Image : chinadaily.com
Katie Leung Lists