Katherine Mansfield (Katherine Murry) was born on Sunday, October 14, 1888 in Wellington and she was a famous author from New Zealand.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Oct 14, Katherine was a Libra.
- her ethnicity: White.
- her mother's name: Annie Burnell Dyer.
- her father's name: Harold Beauchamp.
She attended the Queen's College, London, England (in 1903-06).
Katherine dated George Brown (husband) and amongst other amorous encounters was John Middleton Murry (husband).
She died on Tuesday, January 09, 1923, in Fontainebleau-Avon; cause of death: tuberculosis.
Famous Why : Bliss.
Katherine Mansfield Lists
|Katherine Mansfield Videos
The Life & Writings of Katherine Mansfield
|Katherine Mansfield Relationships
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 07 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :