Kate Todd was born on December 12, 1987 in Barrie, Ontario, Canada. She is a musician and an actress. She became known when she played "Shady Lane" in the Canadian series 'Radio Free Roscoe'.
Biography and Career :
She attended classes at Nantyr Shores Secondary School in Innisfil, Ontario and graduated in 2006. When she graduated she received a designate Ontario Scholar award. She is a musician, singer and songwriter whose songs talk about self-esteem, respect and individuality. She studied Improv/Comedy at the Armstrong Acting Studio and took private coaching with the actress Kate Trotter. She became an actress when she was 14 and for the role of Lily Randall in TV series Radio Free Roscoe she received 'Best Teen Show' award and the 'Parent's Choice' award at the New York Wo
rlds Festival in 2003 as well as a Gemini award in 2005 for the production team at Decode Entertainment. Recently she was chosen spokesperson for Proctor and Gamble. She loves children and helped them through KidsFest Canada charity.
- Her characters name on Radio Free Roscoe "Shady Lane" is a song from the Indie band "Pavement".
- "Shady Lane" is also a name of a street in Ontario, Halifax, and Nova Scotia.
- She has an album titled "Conspiracy".
- On her Official Website, she mentions she has joined the 'Life With Derek' cast.
- She can sing and play guitar.
- She speaks English and French.
- She studied acting with Dean Armstrong.
- "The Tracey Fragments" (2007)
- "Grizzly Rage" (2007) (TV)
- "Booky Makes Her Mark" (2006)
- "Radio Free Roscoe" (50'episodes, 2003-2005)
- "More Sex & the Single Mom" (2005) (TV)
- "Strange Days at Blake Holsey High" (1'episode, 2002).
Kate Todd Image : imdb.com
Kate Todd Lists