Kate Nash was born on July 6, 1987 in London, England, UK and is a musician.
Biography and Career :
She had attended St. John Fisher school, the St. Joan of Arc School in Rickmansworth and the BRIT School for Performing Arts and Technology in South London. After uploading her music to the popular website MySpace she became popular and after a while managed to release her first album.
She is a talented girl, young, beautiful and smart and has an entire career ahead. Her fans support her and can't wait to see her on tour. Moshi Moshi record label helped her release her debut album in 2007, called "Made of Bricks".
In March 2007 she changed her contract with the record label and now is signed to the Polydor offshoot Fiction Records. Besides being a singer and songwriter she
also plays the guitar, synth, keyboard and bass. Some of her singles are Caroline's a Victim/Birds, Foundations, Mouthwash or Pumpkin Soup.
There is no doubt she will continue having great success and will show us all what she is capable of.
We wish her luck and wait her new albums to come.
- She sings pop, alternative rock, pop rock, indie pop and piano pop music.
- 2007 Made of Bricks
- Friday Night with Jonathan Ross (1 episode, 2007)
- Children in Need (1 episode, 2007)
- The Friday Night Project (1 episode, 2007)
- Later with Jools Holland (1 episode, 2007)
- "MySpace has been really important. I think it's just the tool of our generation."
- "When I was young it was all about the music for me. I thought I was just going to do that at college. Then I just decided to do acting almost out of the blue and then it totally took over."
Kate Nash Image : seatwave.com
Kate Nash Lists