Kate Hudson (birth name Kate Garry Hudson) was born on April 19, 1979 in Los Angeles
, California, USA. She is an American film actress.
Biography and Career :
She is the daughter of Oscar winning and lovable actress Goldie Hawn
, and singer/comedian Bill Hudson, of The Hudson Brothers Razzle Dazzle Show.
She has an elder brother Oliver. Her parents divorced soon after Kate's birth and after this her father got out of their lives. Goldie, her mother, met Kurt Russell and he became their step father.
Kate wanted to play when she was just a child, but her mother said it would be better to have another career. Thought she started playing
in front of a camera when she was only seven years old with her mother in "Wildcats". In 1997 she graduated from Crossroads, a Santa Monica performing arts school.
After she graduated from high school she did not attend New York
University like her mother wanted and she started to learn more and more about dramatic art. She debuted in 1998 with a role of a young ambitious starlet in "Desert Blue". After this she appeared in other movies like: 200 Cigarettes (1999) Gossip (2000/I) and Almost Famous (2000). The most successful roles of her were in How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003) in scary The Sketelon Key (2005) and You, Me and Dupree.
- Height: 168cm
- She has three step brothers: Wyatt Russell Emily Hudson and Zachary Hudson.
- She practices yoga.
- She has three dogs: Clara (a Pomeranian), Doctor (an English bulldog), and Bella (a Neapolitan mastiff).
- One of her good friends is Liv Tyler
- Between 2000 and 2007 was married with Chris Robinson and they have one child.
- She can play guitar and piano.
- "I have a big, flamboyant, open personality, which I think is why people may be saying these nice things about me."
- "I have zero problems when people say, 'God, you look like your mother.' I go, 'Well, great! Thanks!'"
- "I'm a hippie at heart. I wear the clothes, and they're the best. And the music is incredible, too."
- "I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies, believe it or not... Well, I don't run out to see them."
- A Dream of Red Mansions (2009) (in production)
- Bride Wars (2009) (pre-production)
- My Best Friend's Girl (2008) (post-production)
- Fool's Gold (2008) (completed)
- You, Me and Dupree (2006)
- The Skeleton Key (2005)
- Raising Helen (2004)
- Divorce, Le (2003)
- Alex & Emma (2003)
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003)
- The Four Feathers (2002)
- "Saturday Night Live"
- Dr T and the Women (2000)
- Almost Famous (2000)
- Gossip (2000/I)
- About Adam (2000)
- 200 Cigarettes (1999)
- Desert Blue (1998)
- Ricochet River (1998)
- "EZ Streets"
- "Party of Five".
Kate Hudson Date's :
Brendan Sexton III (1998)
Elijah Blue Allman (1998 - 1999)
Chris Robinson (2000 - 2006)
Nic Cester (2006)
Owen Wilson (2006 - 2007)
Dax Shepard (2007)
Heath Ledger (2007 - now)
Kate Hudson Image : msnbc.msn.com
Kate Hudson News
Kate Hudson Lists