Karima Adebibe was born on February 14, 1985 in London, England. She is an English fashion model and actress.
Biography and Career :
She has Irish and Moroccan origins. Until she was seven years old, she spent her childhood in Morocco. She started as a sales assistant at the clothing store Topshop and ended a model and actress.
In February 2006 she was chosen as the new Lara Croft model of the Tomb Raider video game. She didn't think she could win the audition, but she still went and got a big surprise. In 2004 she had a small part in "Alien versus Predator".
Because of her sexiness and beauty she has opened many doors and many are still to come for her.
- Height: 173 cm
- Hair Color: Brown
- Eye Color: Blue-Green
- She is the new Lara Croft mode
- Her father is Moroccan and her mother is Irish.
- "Becoming Lara means being strong, ladylike yet rugged and very sexy. As Lara I can do anything I want and not have to explain it. After all, who is going to mess with me?"
- "I've always been quite athletic, but I've had to step it up because the outfit is very unforgiving. The shorts are very short and the latex is very tight."
- "I'm a gamer. I can even name you games I like and what happens in them. Though my games are a bit cheesy. I like games like Crash Bandicoot and Pandemonium, and I like racing games. I used to love Doom, too. The new game I'm quite into is The Warriors. I just love it."
- "I'm always out and about playing football or tennis. I go to the gym a lot, I like to run in the park, I like to box and I like to do yoga."
- "When I'm home, I'll slip on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. If I have to go out and dress up, I will, but I'm not a very showy dresser. I'm not a girlie girlie at all."
- AVP: Alien vs. Predator (2004)
- HypaSpace (1 episode, 2006).
Karima Adebibe Image : tomatoma.ws
Karima Adebibe Lists