Kari Byron (full name Kari Elizabeth Byron) was born on December 18, 1974 in California, USA. She is an actress and a television personality and many people know her as the assistant on the Discovery Channel show MythBusters.
Biography and Career :
She attended the Los Gatos High School and San Francisco State University where got a Bachelor of Arts degree in Film and Sculpture. After she finished college she was a secret Martini shopper for a liquor company, took part in many art projects and traveled to South Africa backpacking.
She became popular when she became member of the MythBusters team as assistant of Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman. People started recognizing her on the street as she was becoming famous. In 2006 along the rest of the MythBusters team were guest of
the Gen Con gaming convention in Indianapolis, Indiana and the multi-genre Dragon Con in Atlanta, Georgia. Also in March 2006 she married Paul Urich.Next year they were guests at the Portland Rod & Custom Show in Portland, Oregon and at I-CON in Long Island, New York.
She was seen in the FHM magazine in 2006 and was among People's Choice Sexy Geek of 2006. In 2007 she was ranked on the 69th place in FHM's list of 100 sexiest women.
She loves sculpting and among her favorite materials are polymer clay, various found objects, acrylic gouache, wood and metals.
- Height: 166 cm
- Her nickname is Red because of the color of her hair.
- She ahs a tattoo and a pierced tongue.
- She was seen in The Late Show with David Letterman.
- "This must be where the beautiful people go."
- "left me with an uneasiness I couldn't cure. I felt guilty and sad - Komang's family lived in a two-room shack with no doors - because I have a full stomach in every sense. Lesson learned. Life appreciated in a new way."
- "They needed a 3-D scan of a female rear end. I guess I proved I have no shame -- one of the qualifications for being a myth buster. I helped out behind the scenes when they needed me during the first season. When the second season started they asked me to be a part of the show."
- "My work quarantines the world into a more manageable space. The focus is the process; each piece is a meditation in my desire for a simple understanding of the daily white noise."
- MythBusters (63 episodes, 2003-2007)
- Beyond Tomorrow (7 episodes, 2005-2006)
- Late Show with David Letterman (1 episode, 2006)
- MythBusters: Jaws Special (2005) (TV).
Kari Byron Image : en.wikipedia.org
Kari Byron Lists