Karen Lynn Gorney was born on January 28, 1945 in Beverly Hills, California, USA. She is an actress who gained her popularity after her appearance in films and television series.
Biography and Career :
She attended Carnegie Mellon University and Brandeis University. At the beginning of her career, she played in "All My Children" and "Saturday Night Fever". After that followd movies like "The Hard Way, Ripe", "Rock the Cradle", "Law and Order", "The Sopranos" and "Six Degrees". During her career she received the People's Choice and European Bravo Awards.
Her first husband was Ken Golden, but they divorced. In July 1995 she got married to Mark Toback.
- Height: 160 cm
- Her father was Jay Gorney, a composer.
- She likes very much to dance and sing.
Her favorite food is lettuce and Coca-Cola.
- In 1979 she recorded an album, "Used to Love You Madly".
- She was married twice, her ex-husband is Ken Golden and her actual husband is Mark Toback.
- 2006 Creating Karma
- 2007 Therapy
- (1 episode, 2006) Six Degrees
- 2006 A Crime
- (1 episode, 2006) The Sopranos
- 2005 Searching for Bobby D
- 1999 Final Rinse
- 1999 Cradle Will Rock
- (2 episodes, 1992-1998) Law & Order
- 1997 Men in Black
- 1996 Ripe
- 1991 The Hard Way
- 1977 Saturday Night Fever
- (1 episode, 1975) Harry O
- (1 episode, 1971) All My Children
- 1970 The Magic Garden of Stanley Sweetheart
- 1962 David and Lisa.
Self Filmography :
- 2005 Disco: Spinning the Story
- 2005 When Disco Ruled the World (TV)
- (2 episodes, 2005) SoapTalk
- 2004 The Ultimate Film (TV)
- 2004 Get Down Tonight: The Disco Explosion (TV)
- 2002 Hollywood Rocks the Movies: The 1970s (TV)
- (1 episode, 1978) America 2-Night.
Karen Lynn Gorney Image : karenlynngorney.com
Karen Lynn Gorney Lists