Julie Gonzalo was born on September 9, 1981 in Buenos Aires, Argentina
. She is a beautiful and talented actress.
Biography and Career :
She was raised in Miami Beach, Florida
and began her career in front of the camera as a successful print model. Extensive studies in acting and dance enabled her to quickly make the transition to television. Julie Gonzalo speaks fluent Spanish. When doing press junkets for her films with the Spanish-language media she does so entirely in Spanish, which has made her a very popular young star for Latinos and Latin Americans.
Julie Gonzalo's first feature audition won her the role of Eve in Encore's 2002 TV
Movie, I'm With Lucy with Monica Potter
. With sights set high, Julie Gonzalo immediately headed to Los Angeles
. Within months, Julie Gonzalo landed a recurring guest star role on the WB's 2002/2003 Greetings from Tucson where she played the charismatic Kim Modica, followed by a series regular role in the WB pilot Exit 9, and a supporting role in Disney's summer 2003 release of Freaky Friday with Jamie Lee Curtis
She was also seen with Hillary Duff
in Warner Bros.' 2003 feature film A Cinderella Story as Shelby Cummings, the undisputable queen of the "cool group". The film was released in June 2004. Also released that summer was 20th Century Fox's "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story" where Julie appears as dream girl Amber. Dodgeball stars Ben Stiller
, Vince Vaughn
and Christine Taylor
In April 2004, Julie Gonzalo landed a series role in Twentieth Century Fox / UPN's half hour comedy pilot "Me Me Me". Later that month, Julie began production on Revolution Studios' feature film Christmas with the Kranks as the lead role of Blair Krank, the daughter of Luther (Tim Allen) and Nora Krank (Jamie Lee Curtis). The film was released world-wide Christmas 2004.
Julie Gonzalo also starred in the Warner Bros. film, Must Love Dogs starring Diane Lane
, John Cusack
, and Dermot Mulroney. Julie Gonzalo portrays June, the assistant to Diane Lane's character at the kindergarten they work at.
- Height : 5'8"/173 cm
- When doing press junkets for her films with the Spanish-language media she does so entirely in Spanish, which has made her a very popular young star for Latinos and Latin Americans.
- Recently began filming Silent Night (2006), on which she also serves as Executive Producer. The film co-stars Brandon Quinn and is being directed by Brinton Bryan.
- She also starred in two movies with Jamie Lee Curtis; Freaky Friday (2003) and Christmas with the Kranks (2004).
- Cherry Crush (2006)
- Silent Night (2006)
- Saving Angelo (2006)
- "Exit 9" (2003) TV Series
- Must Love Dogs (2005)
- Christmas with the Kranks (2004)
- A Cinderella Story (2004)
- Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (2004)
- "Drake & Josh"
- "Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service"
- Freaky Friday (2003)
- "Greetings from Tucson"
- Special (2003)
- I'm with Lucy (2002)
- The Penny Game (2001).
Julie Gonzalo Lists