Julia Ward Howe
Julia Ward Howe (Julia Ward) was born on Thursday, May 27, 1819 in New York City and she was a famous activist from United States of Anglican/Episcopalian religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on May 27, Julia Ward was a Gemini.
- her ethnicity: White.
- her mother's name: Julia Rush Cutler.
- her father's name: Samuel Ward.
- Brother : Sam Ward.
Julia Ward dated Samuel Gridley Howe (husband).
She died on Monday, October 17, 1910, in South Portsmouth; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : Battle Hymn of the Republic.
Julia Ward Howe Lists
|Julia Ward Howe Videos
Mother's Day Proclamation
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 06 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :