Jules Asner (birth name Julie Ann White) was born on February 14, 1968 in Tempe, Arizona, USA. She was a model and after that a TV personality.
Biography and Career :
She started her career as a model after signing a contract with Elite Model Agency. Her roommate at that time was Cindy Crawford. She attended UCLA and got a degree in politics and journalism. Jules was a E! Entertainment Television channel personality for a long period. She has hosted shows like "Wild On!", "Revealed with Jules Asner" and "E! News Live". She also was an entertainment reporter for Good Morning England, HCTV, Reuters Television, The Entertainment Show and Extra.
Between 1992 and 1996 she was married with Matthew Asner, who is the son of TV Actor Ed Asner. On May 10, 2003 she got married to the
movie director Steven Soderbergh.
- She was featured in Maxim magazine's Girls of Maxim gallery.
- In FHM-US's 100 Sexiest Women 2001, she was ranked number 91.
- In FHM-US's 100 Sexiest Women 2002 she was ranked number 51.
- In FHM-US's 100 Sexiest Women 2003 she was ranked number 82.
- Blondie: Live by Request (2004) Host
- Live from the Red Carpet: The 2003 Screen Actors Guild Awards (2003) Host
- E!'s Live Countdown to the Academy Awards (2002) Host
- E!'s Live Countdown to the Emmys (2001) Host
- E!'s Live Countdown to the Academy Awards (2001) Host
- E!'s Live Countdown to the Golden Globes (2001) Host
- Live by Request: K.D. Lang (2000) Host
- E!'s Live Countdown to the Academy Awards (2000) Host
- Live from the Red Carpet: The 2000 Screen Actors Guild Awards (2000) Host.
Jules Asner Image : peacehall.com
Jules Asner Lists