Judit Masco was born on 12 October 1969 in Barcelona, Spain. She is a spanish model. Judit Masco height : 5'9"/177 cm.
Biography and Career :
- Judit Masco attended the University of Barcelona, the Languages Section. Her natural blond hair, the beauty of her face and her natural harmony, places Judit Masco on the cover of "Sports Illustrated" in the 1990 issue as the cover model.
- Judit Masco also appeared in the 1991, 1992, 1994, and 1995 editions. Judit still appears in print occasionally and is married with two children
- Judit Masco photographies have circulated around the five continents being one of the most beautiful models in the world.
- Three daughters, Maria, Paula and Clara.
- Measurements: 35-24-35 1/2
- Married her high school sweetheart Eduardo, a lawyer.
- Judit Masco is very involved in social causes.
- One of the best Spanish models of the 90s.
- Judit Masco and her husband adopted Romita, a eighteen-month-old girl from Haiti.
1. Despues del sueno (1992) .... Salud
... aka After the Dream
2. Largo invierno, El (1992) .... Mercedes Casals
... aka Llarg hivern, El (Spain: Catalan title)
... aka The Long Winter
... aka The Long Winter of '39
Judit Masco Lists