Jude Law was born on December 29, 1972 in Southeast London, England. He is one of the greatest young actors at Hollywood.
Biography and Career :
Peter and Maggie Law are his parents' names. He had attended 'John Ball' Primary school in Blackheath, Kidbrooke School in Kidbrooke and the Alleyn's School in Dulwich. His career started at National Youth Music Theatre and got his first important role as Foxtrot Darling in Philip Ridley's.
Other major roles were in movies like "The Crane", "Gattaca"Â¸ "The Wisdom of Crocodiles", "The Talented Mr. Ripley"Â¸ "Love, Honour and Obey", "Artificial Intelligence: A.I."Â¸ "Cold Mountain", "Alfie" or "The Aviator". He received many awards and nominations including a BAFTA Award, Cesar Award, National Board of Review award or Santa Fe
Film Critics Circle Award.
In 2000 he received the Academy Award with the role in The Talented Mr. Ripley and after four years an Oscar nomination for Best Actor in a Leading Role for "Cold Mountain". Now (2007) he is a successful and popular actor and has many fans all over the world.
On September 2, 1997 he married Sadie Frost. They got divorced in October 2003 and have three children:Rafferty who was born in 1996, Iris who was born in 2000 and Rudy who was born in 2002. He and Sienna Miller got engaged in January 2005.
- Height: 180 cm
- In 2004 he was among People magazine's '50 Most Beautiful' list.
- After four years, in 2004, he was elected "Sexiest Man Alive" 2004 by People Magazine.
- Rachel Weisz is one of his good friends.
- "I throw raw vegetables at them." -Jude Law, about the paparazzi.
- "I would never know how to sell myself as a sex symbol. That's not how I'm programmed."
- "My only obligation is to keep myself and other people guessing."
- "Success, and even life itself, wouldn't be worth anything if I didn't have my wife and children by my side. They mean everything to me."
- "I have no problem with nudity. My friend Ewan and I are starkers in most of our films."
- "I think it's a bigger risk following a part that plays up your looks than it is to try and carve out a career as an actor."
- Repossession Mambo (2009)
- Sleuth (2007)
- My Blueberry Nights (2007)
- The Holiday (2006)
- Breaking and Entering (2006)
- All the King's Men (2006)
- Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004) (voice)
- The Aviator (2004)
- Closer (2004/I)
- Saturday Night Live (1 episode, 2004)
- Alfie (2004)
- Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow (2004)
- I Heart Huckabees (2004)
- Cold Mountain (2003)
- Road to Perdition (2002)
- Artificial Intelligence: AI (2001)
- Enemy at the Gates (2001)
- Love, Honour and Obey (2000)
- The Talented Mr. Ripley (1999)
- Presence of Mind (1999)
- eXistenZ (1999)
- The Wisdom of Crocodiles (1998)
- Final Cut (1998)
- Music from Another Room (1998)
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (1997)
- Gattaca (1997)
- Wilde (1997)
- Bent (1997)
- I Love You, I Love You Not (1996)
- Shopping (1994)
- The Crane (1994)
- The Marshal (1993) (TV)
- The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes (1 episode, 1991)
- Families (1 episode, 1990)
- The Tailor of Gloucester (1989) (TV).
Jude Law's Dates :
Sadie Frost (1995 - 2003)
Nicole Kidman (2002)
Rachel Stevens (2003 - 2004)
Sienna Miller (2003 - 2006)
Natalie Portman (2004 - 2006)
Daisy Wright (2005)
Jessica Simpson (2006)
Sophie Monk (2006)
Lindsay Lohan (2007)
Kim Hersov (2007 - now)
Cameron Diaz (2007)
Susan Hoecke (2007 - now)
Jude Law Image : contactmusic.com
Jude Law News
Jude Law Lists