Jon Stewart (full name Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz) was born on November 28, 1962 in New York City
, New York, USA. He is an actor, writer, producer, comedian and satirist.
Biography and Career :
He had attended the College of William and Mary and Lawrence High School in Lawrence, New Jersey. At first he was a stand-up comedian and then became host of Short Attention Span Theater for Comedy Central. Then he became host of The Jon Stewart Show on MTV. It was a great thing for him to have his own show.
The job as host of Comedy Central's The Daily Show brought him fame and popularity. He started in 1999 and now is also a writer and co-producer. After two years came the first Emmy Award. Until now (2007) he did
a great job and developed a successful career. We are sure he won't stop here and will continue to prove what he is capable of.
In November 2000 he married Tracy McShane. The couple has now two children: Nathan Thomas Stewart and Maggie Rose Stewart. In 2008 he will be the host of the 80th Academy Awards. He earns a lot of money and now is a wealthy person.
- Height: 170 cm
- His nicknames are Lefty, Soupy, Poochy or Susceptible Boy.
- He was among People Magazine 1999's 50 Most Beautiful People In The World.
- Dennis Miller and Ricky Gervais
are two of his good friends.
- "I am a tiny, neurotic man, standing in the back of the room throwing tomatoes at the chalk board. And that's really it. And what we do is we come in the morning and we go, 'Did you see that thing last night? Aahh!' And then we spend the next 8 or 9 hours trying to take this and make it into something funny."
- "I think people are used to people in show business having a lot of hubris. I think I have a normal amount of self-loathing but because I'm in show business it's considered self-deprecation. In normal life I would just be considered your average neurotic."
- Telstar (2008)
- Doogal (2006) (voice)
- The Magic Roundabout (2005) (voice: English version)
- The Adventures of Tom Thumb & Thumbelina (2002) (V) (voice)
- Death to Smoochy (2002)
- Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001)
- Committed (2000) (uncredited)
- The Office Party (2000)
- Big Daddy (1999/I)
- Spin City (1 episode, 1999)
- Playing by Heart (1998)
- The Faculty (1998)
- Since You've Been Gone (1998) (TV)
- Half Baked (1998)
- NewsRadio (1 episode, 1997)
- The Nanny (1 episode, 1997)
- Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist (1 episode, 1997)
- Wishful Thinking (1997)
- The First Wives Club (1996) (scenes deleted)
- Mixed Nuts (1994)
- The State (1 episode, 1994).
Jon Stewart's Dates :
Juliana Hatfield (1993)
Cindy Crawford (1994)
Tawny Kitaen (1995)
Tracey Lynn McShane (1996 - now)
Jon Stewart Image : eonline.com
Jon Stewart Articles
Jon Stewart News
Jon Stewart Lists