Jolene Blalock was born on March 5, 1975 in San Diego, California, USA. She is a famous fashion model and actress well known for her role in "Star Trek: Enterprise".
Biography and Career :
She stared the modeling career when she was 17 and went to Europe and Asia. In 1998 she went to Los Angeles to make some commercials and some advised her to begin an acting career too. Her debut was in "Veronica's Closet" in 1997. At first in 2001 she rejected the role in "Enterprise", but later changed her mind and it was the best for her because it meant a lot in her career.
On April 22, 2003 she married Michael Rapino, CEO of Live Nation. She took him and their entire families on vacation to Jamaica, where got down on one knee and proposed to him. He accepted and she asked to get mar
ried at 6pm the next day with both families in attendance. That's what they did. Except Rapino, everyone knew in advance of Jolene's plans.
- "It took me several years to figure out who I am and a few more to accept what I discovered. Now, I'm in the enjoyment stage of that process and it's a happy place." (April 2005)
- "Everything I do, I do with reckless abandon."
- "I'm here for the character rather than the va-va or the voom."
- "Spock was the sex symbol. A lot of people think it was Kirk. But, no, it was really Spock."
- "Without my Vulcan cat suit, Frankenstein wig and pointed ears, I don't get recognized. I love the fact I'm a shape shifter who can go unnoticed." (April 2006)
- "Nudity is natural but not until a person accepts and loves who they are." (April 2006)
- "I like men who are very cool but also so brilliant that they are almost insane. Sean Penn, Gary Oldman, Tom Waits-men who would be flipping burgers if they hadn't found an outlet for their brilliant mind-sets. I also like men who have hands with big masculine veins that you can squish and move."
- Nickname: Leno
- Height: 168 cm
- Her favorite holiday is Valentine's Day.
- Her name is a Scottish derivation of Black Loch, meaning "Black Lake".
- She was born on the same day as model Niki Taylor.
- She is a skilled artist, whose preferred medium is crayon.
- She was ranked #94 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women In The World" (2002).
- When she is not working, she heads to Canada and snowboards in Whistler, British Columbia. She also enjoys Thai boxing and photography.
- In 2004, she was stalked by a man who was an obsessed fan of hers. He was arrested and sent to a hospital for mental evaluation.
- She has her own action figures made in her likeness from the series "Enterprise" (2001).
- She is a huge fan of the original "Star Trek" (1966) series. Her favorite character was Spock.
- She started acting in school plays and began modeling in her teens.
- She was arrested along with her boyfriend, actor Edward Furlong, by West Hollywood Police in 2 separate traffic-related incidents. [25 September 2001]
- She is an avid surfer from childhood.
- "First Fear" (2007)
- "Shadow Puppets" (2006)
- "I Dream of Murder" (2006) (TV)
- "Slow Burn" (2005)
- "Enterprise" (91 episodes, 2001-2005)
- "Stargate SG-1" (2 episodes, 2003-2004)
- "On the Edge" (2001) (TV)
- "JAG" (1 episode, 2001)
- "Diamond Hunters" (2001) (mini) TV Series
- "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" (1 episode, 2000)
- "Jason and the Argonauts" (2000) (TV)
- "D.C." (2 episodes, 2000)
- "G vs E" (1 episode, 2000)
- "Queen for a Day" (2000)
- "The Love Boat: The Next Wave" (1 episode, 1999)
- "Veronica's Closet" (1 episode, 1998).
Jolene Blalock Image : cs.uku.fi
Jolene Blalock Lists