JoJo (birth name Joanna Noelle Blagden Levesque) was born on December 20, 1990 in Foxboro, Massachusetts, USA. She is a famous singer.
Biography and Career :
JoJo grew up in a musicians family because her father was a blues singer and her mother Diana sang in the church choir. She began to sing at two years old Her star career started at six years old at Kids Say the Darndest Things where she impressed Bill Crosby.
After this she appeared in other big shows like Oprah Winfrey
. Her childhood wasn't very happy because her parents had financial problems and Joanna had to face up with a lot of difficulties. After she appeared at America's Most Talented Kids she signed a contract with Blackground Records.
She succeeded to won the platinum disk with her debuted single called "Leave (Get Out)" and after this her career had a fulminate climbing. She made a duet with rapper Bow Wow in her song "Baby It's You" Now she is famous and has friends like celebrities Sara Paxton
and Emma Roberts
refers to her in his song "Ass like that". She has a dog called Sugarpie.
- Height: 166cm
- Nickname: Jo or JoJo
- Her boyfriend is Freddy Adu a professional football player.
- Her favorite singer are: Aretha Franklin
, Whitney Houston
, Ella Fitzgerald, Etta James and 'N*sync'.
- "I'm not Britney mark two. It's unfair that people compare us. I guess we are both young artists but we're totally different."
- "I'm not trying to be like the cleanest person who's, like, never gonna show her stomach or anything, but I think I'm real for real girls."
- "I got along with some people, but a lot of kids disliked me in school. I'd be doing TV since I was six, and I think they thought that I thought I was better than them. That was never the case---I didn't even talk about TV in school! I'd be walking down the hall, and they would yell at me or push me into the wall. It really hurt. So I was afraid to go to school. I would stay in the guidance counselor's office for lunch, just because I didn't feel like I had a place."
2006: The High Road.
- Aquamarine - 2006
- RV (Runaway Vacation) - 2006.
JoJo's Dates :
Freddy Adu (2005 - 2007)
Josh Peck (2007 - now)
JoJo Image : hiphop.popcrunch.com