John Philip Sousa
John Philip Sousa was born on Monday, November 06, 1854 in Washington and he was a famous composer from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Nov 06, John Philip was a Scorpio.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Maria Elizabeth Trinkhaus.
- his father's name: John Antonio Sousa.
John Philip dated Jane van Middlesworth Bellis (wife).
He died on Sunday, March 06, 1932, in Reading; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : Stars and Stripes Forever.
John Philip Sousa Lists
|John Philip Sousa Videos
John Philip Sousa "Stars and Stripes Forever"
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :