John Madden was born on April 8, 1949 in Portsmouth, Hampshire, England, UK. He is director of theatre, film, television, and radio.
Biography and Career :
He had attended the University of Cambridge
and received a Bachelor's degree in English Literature. His career started as director of Prime Suspect 4 and episodes of Sherlock Holmes and Inspector Morse.
He became famous with the "Shakespeare
in Love" movie, which won Best Film of 1998 award at the 1999 Oscars ceremony. Some of his Radio dramas include the radio versions of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope and Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back . At the Filma
ka short film contest he was one of the jury's members.
One of the plays he directed is Arthur Kopit's Wings. He is a very talented person and managed to become really famous. His fans are all over the world and they support his projects and can't wait to see his new ones. We are sure he will continue having a tremendous success and his movies will be seen by millions of people.
- Height: 188 cm.
- "The fewer rules a coach has, the fewer rules there are for players to break."
- "I'm not a journalist, I'm not an actor. I'm a football coach doing television. It's fun. It's my life, my passion. I'll do it as long as I can."
Self Filmography :
- Movie Connections (1 episode, 2007)
- The Music of Morse (2007) (TV)
- The Film Programme (1 episode, 2006)
- Corazon de... (1 episode, 2005)
- The John Thaw Story (2002) (TV)
- Italian Soldiers (2001)
- The 71st Annual Academy Awards (1999) (TV)
- Shakespeare in Love and on Film (1999) (TV).
John Madden Image : imgspeakers.com
John Madden Lists