John Jay was born on Sunday, December 12, 1745 in New York City and he was a famous judge from United States of Anglican/Episcopalian religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Dec 12, John was a Sagittarius.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Mary Van Cortlandt.
- his father's name: Peter Jay.
He attended the BA, Columbia University (in 1764, then known as Kings College).
John dated Sarah Van Brugh Livingston (wife).
He died on Sunday, May 17, 1829, in Bedford; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : First Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
|John Jay Videos
Uknown Dynasty @ John Jay
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 06 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :