John Hersey (John Richard Hersey) was born on Wednesday, June 17, 1914 in Tientsin and he was a famous novelist from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Jun 17, John was a Gemini.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Grace Baird Hersey.
- his father's name: Roscoe Hersey.
John Hersey had studied at Hotchkiss School, Lakeville, CT and then he attended the BA, Yale University (in 1936).
John dated Frances Ann Cannon (wife) and amongst other amorous encounters was Barbara Day Addams Kaufman (wife).
He died on Wednesday, March 24, 1993, in Key West; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : A Bell for Adano.
John Hersey Lists
|John Hersey Videos
John Hersey HS 'On Stage' 2008 "Feelin' Good"
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 06 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :