John Hay Whitney
John Hay Whitney was born on Wednesday, August 17, 1904 in Ellsworth and he was a famous businessman from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Aug 17, John Hay was a Leo.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Helen Hay Whitney.
- his father's name: Payne Whitney.
- Sister : Joan Whitney Payson.
John Hay Whitney had studied at Groton School and then he attended the Yale University (in 1922-26).
John Hay dated Betsey Cushing Whitney (wife).
He died on Monday, February 08, 1982, in Manhasset; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : New York Herald Tribune.
John Hay Whitney Lists
|John Hay Whitney Relationships
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :