John G. Winant
John G. Winant (John Gilbert Winant) was born on Saturday, February 23, 1889 in New York City and he was a famous politician from United States of Anglican/Episcopalian religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Feb 23, John G. was a Pisces.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Jeanette L. Gilbert Winant.
- his father's name: Frederick Winant.
John G. Winant had studied at St. Paul's School, Concord, NH (in 1908) and then he attended the Princeton University.
John G. dated Constance Rivington Russell (wife).
He died on Monday, November 03, 1947, in Concord; cause of death: suicide.
Famous Why : New Hampshire governor.
John G. Winant Lists
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 08 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :