John Burns (John Fisher Burns) was born on Wednesday, October 04, 1944 in Nottingham and he is a famous journalist from Canada.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Oct 04, John is a Libra.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Dorothy Fisher.
- his father's name: R. J. B. Burns.
John Burns had studied at Stowe School and then he attended the McGill University.
John dated Jane Pequegnap (wife) and amongst other amorous encounters was Jane Scott-Long (wife).
Famous Why : New York Times correspondent.
John Burns Lists
|John Burns Videos
John Burns on The Value of Fun
|John Burns Relationships
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 31 December '10
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :