John Ambrose Fleming
John Ambrose Fleming was born on Thursday, November 29, 1849 in Lancaster and he was a famous engineer from England of Congregationalist religion.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Nov 29, John Ambrose was a Sagittarius.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his father's name: James Fleming.
John Ambrose Fleming had studied at University College School, London, England (in 1866) and then he attended the BS, University College London (in 1870).
John Ambrose dated Clara Ripley Fleming (wife) and amongst other amorous encounters was Olive Franks Fleming (wife).
He died on Thursday, April 19, 1945, in Sidmouth; cause of death: unspecified.
Famous Why : Invented the vacuum tube.
John Ambrose Fleming Lists
John Ambrose Fleming Pictures
|John Ambrose Fleming Videos
Darwin in Doubt
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 06 June '08
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :