Joan Osborne was born on July 8, 1962 in Anchorage, Kentucky, USA. She is a great musician.
Biography and Career :
She is a songwriter and singer who also plays the guitar and the genres she is singing are folk, country and blues. In 1989 she began her music career and since then she became a successful artist.
At the end of the 1980's she moved to New York City and founded her record company. Then she signed a contract with Mercury Records and in 1995 was released her album, "Relish", which was a great success. Since then she released another seven albums. In December 2004 she gave birth to a child, a baby girl.
She had helped Vivian Campbell with her solo album "Two Sides Of If" and was the lead vocals on the cover of "Spoonful". She has millions of fans and they can't
wait her new album and singles. We are sure she will remain in the history and her success will continue many years from now on.
Her talent is obvious, as well as her intelligence, great personality and charm. She is a great woman and we are sure she will continue with her performances and work and will make her fans happy.
- "Singing is a f***ing blast. When it's really good, it's as good as the best sex. I get nipple erections all the time on stage, I do!"
- "I would like to promote a certain kind of positive, sexy, real, funny female image. But on the other hand, I don't know if I want to take responsibility for what that means, because who am I to do that?"
- 1995 Relish
- 1996 Early Recordings
- 2000 Righteous Love
- 2002 How Sweet It Is
- 2005 One of Us
- 2005 Christmas Means Love
- 2006 Pretty Little Stranger
- 2007 Breakfast in Bed.
- Saturday Night Live (1 episode, 1996)
- Crossroads (1994) TV Series.
Joan Osborne Image : atlantabotanicalgarden.org
Joan Osborne Lists