Joan Caulfield (birth name Beatrice Joan Caulfield) was born on June 1, 1922 in East Orange, New Jersey. She was an ex fashion model and actress.
Biography and Career :
She spent her childhood in West Orange and attended classes of a private school there. At first she was a fashion model and was discovered by the Broadway producers. She began an acting career and played in many movies.
Joan was considered a very beautiful woman, she charmed everyone she worked with and on April 29, 1950 she married Frank Ross, with whom she remained married until April 1, 1960. They had one child. On November 24, 1960 she married again, this time with Dr. Robert Peterson, but they divorced on June 9, 1966. They had one son, John. Unfortunately she died of cancer on June 18, 1991 at the age
- Height: 165 cm
- She died two weeks after cancer surgery in Los Angeles.
- Department of Strange Coincidences: Caulfield's former spouse, Frank Ross, had earlier been married to Jean Arthur. On the very day after Caulfield's death, Arthur herself died.
- Her ashes was scattered in the Pacific Ocean.
- Measurements: 35 1/2-25-35 1/2 (in 1950), (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine)
- In her time was one of the screen's great beauties, many of her cameramen said she was one of the few women in Hollywood whom it was virtually impossible to photograph badly.
- She was represented by the John Robert Powers agency as a fashion model in the early 1940s
- She is the favorite actress of writer/director Joss Whedon. Joss frequently wears a t-shirt with her picture on it and tests people by asking them if they can correctly identify her.
- Murder, She Wrote (1 episode, 1987)
- Baretta (1 episode, 1977)
- Pony Express Rider (1976)
- The Hatfields and the McCoys (1975) (TV)
- The Space-Watch Murders (1975) (TV)
- The Daring Dobermans (1973)
- The Magician (1973) (TV)
- Buckskin (1968)
- The High Chaparral (1 episode, 1967)
- Red Tomahawk (1967)
- My Three Sons (1 episode, 1966)
- Burke's Law (3 episodes, 1963-1965)
- Cattle King (1963)
- Cheyenne (1 episode, 1962)
- Hong Kong (1 episode, 1961)
- General Electric Theater (1 episode, 1959)
- Pursuit (1 episode, 1958)
- Sally (2 episodes, 1957)
- The Ford Television Theatre (2 episodes, 1952-1957)
- Lux Video Theatre (2 episodes, 1950-1956)
- Screen Directors Playhouse (1 episode, 1956)
- Schlitz Playhouse of Stars (3 episodes, 1951-1956)
- Celebrity Playhouse (1 episode, 1956)
- The Rains of Ranchipur (1955)
- My Favorite Husband (1953) TV Series (1953-55)
- Hollywood Opening Night (1 episode, 1952)
- Robert Montgomery Presents (1 episode, 1952)
- The Lady Says No (1952)
- The Petty Girl (1950)
- Dear Wife (1949)
- Larceny (1948)
- The Sainted Sisters (1948)
- The Unsuspected (1947)
- Welcome Stranger (1947)
- Dear Ruth (1947)
- Blue Skies (1946)
- Monsieur Beaucaire (1946)
- Miss Susie Slagle's (1946).
Joan Caulfield Image : cineyestrellas.com
Joan Caulfield Lists