Jim Valvano (James Thomas Anthony Valvano) was born on Sunday, March 10, 1946 in Manhattan and he was a famous basketball player from United States.Life in Brief:
- Being born on Mar 10, Jim was a Pisces.
- his ethnicity: White.
- his mother's name: Angelina.
- his father's name: Rocco Valvano.
Jim Valvano had studied at Seaford High School, Long Island, NY and then he attended the BA English, Rutgers University (in 1967).
Jim dated Pamela Levine (wife).
He died on Wednesday, April 28, 1993, in Durham; cause of death: cancer - unspecified.
Famous Why : NCSU Basketball Coach.
Jim Valvano Lists
|Jim Valvano Videos
Jimmy's 1993 ESPY Speech
Submit your website/blog
- No related sites found. If you are the webmaster of a website, blog or forum that contains related information to this page, we invite you to submit it for inclusion here.
- Please add a link to our website before submitting your link(s).
- Your link will be validated by our editors in about 48 hours. Add your site here
- ( Others Archive)
Date Added: 07 December '10
Add a link to this page on any related website, blog or forum using this code :